Tart status update

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Current tasks:
  • Still working on updating the language manual, got a few more pages done in the last couple of days.
  • Fixed one bug in DWARF debugging, there's at least one more left.
  • Trying to get "dwarflint" to build. This is a new tool from GCC which does validation of DWARF metadata. It's relatively new, however, so getting it to configure and compile is a challenge.
  • I added the '+' operator for string concatenation. I also enabled implicit conversion of objects to strings. I have not yet added implicit conversion of primitive types to strings, however.
  • I still want to figure out why things are crashing on 32-bit processors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment